Saturday, March 24, 2007

New Garage at 26 Weeks



It was a promise Jamie made me make upon conceiving our little pea in the pod - "If I'm going to eat only pickles and ice cream for 10 months, I want a red garage." What's a guy to do, but paint. I have to admit, painting the garage was the lowest "home improvement" project on my priority list, but now that it's finished I think it is the nicest asthetic change we could have made (besides re-siding our entire house). It looks awesome. Every morning when we make breakfast in the kitchen, we have a nice view of our freshly pruned trees backed by a bright red garage. You can't help but smile. Jamie says, "Now all we need is a privacy fence..." To be continued...







If you aren't too good with depth perception and mass judgement, you might not have noticed that Jamie is growing.









I've never seen a more beautiful pregnant woman (not that I'm looking) - Jamie takes the cake, er cupcake. In and around town people actually turn their heads to catch a glimpse of the cutest little pregnant lady in a neighborhood full of little pregnant ladies.

Jamie has begun a strict regimen of bringing home the bacon all week, eating all the bacon (uncured and un-smoked, of course) in the house on the weekends and going to prenatal yoga on Saturday mornings. Every American should be proud.

No comments: